Ian 1963
Conscript

Unit Specific Graphic Files

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:53 pm

While waiting to get access to me scanner and reference books from store to that I can start serious work on my Egyptian Campaign project I have done some playing around in photoshop using the free online Napoleonic uniform information available at napoleonguide.com/armyind.htm to do uniforms on a regiment my regiment basis.

I started with Spanish Dragoons as of 1808 as there were only a limited number of units, ie 8 to do and the changes required were fairly minor. I have attached an example of my work for the “Almansa” regiment .

Do you want me to do you the whole 8 unit set and pass them on to you for inclusion in future patches of the game along with other units starting with the Spanish Army and then moving on to others of the period.

Any thoughts
Ian
Attachments
Unit_SPA_Dragoons = Almansa.png
Unit_SPA_Dragoons = Almansa.png (11.38 KiB) Viewed 1915 times
Army_SPA_Dragoons = Almansa.png
Army_SPA_Dragoons = Almansa.png (10.08 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
mdl_SPA_Dragoons = Almansa.png

redaman
Sergeant

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:05 am

Ian 1963 wrote:While waiting to get access to me scanner and reference books from store to that I can start serious work on my Egyptian Campaign project I have done some playing around in photoshop using the free online Napoleonic uniform information available at napoleonguide.com/armyind.htm to do uniforms on a regiment my regiment basis.

I started with Spanish Dragoons as of 1808 as there were only a limited number of units, ie 8 to do and the changes required were fairly minor. I have attached an example of my work for the “Almansa” regiment .

Do you want me to do you the whole 8 unit set and pass them on to you for inclusion in future patches of the game along with other units starting with the Spanish Army and then moving on to others of the period.

Any thoughts
Ian

Ian, doing the job on a regiment by regiment basis or all units of all nations is huge amount of work. as it is coded in the files, the dragoons have only one regiment picture and i wonder if you could call a different picture for a same type of unit (am not expert in modding).

we had to choose uniforms and as a napoleonic miniaturist myself it was always a heartbreaker to do this choice. is that worth ?

Return to “NCP Mods”