Narwhal

Cannot register / Find my games [old vs new website]

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:21 am

Hello,

I bought the "advanced" edition [AJE + BOR + Spartacus] of Alea Jacta Est on the Old Website. Now we have a brand new website, but I cannot / find register my game, meaning I cannot download [I have a hard copy, but AJE only], meaning I cannot, say, test new patches that would break older saves :)

Can someone tell me what to do ?

Thank you,

Regards,

G

Franciscus

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:37 am

I recommend you PM PhilThib, he will for sure solve your problem.

Although I agree the new website needs some improvements...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PhilThib

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:38 am

Send me an email to pthibaut@ageod.net

Kensai

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 pm

I was trying to register to the new site and noticed it was a mirror image of the "mother" Matrix Games one. Very nice. :)
The problem is, when I try to sign up (at the AGEOD one) I get an error (Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f4' Variable is undefined: 'translate' /includes/masthead.asp, line 42). Instead the Matrix Games sign up screen seems to be working. I know it's probably the same thing, but I really like to register on the AGEOD portal. Honestly though, to avoid confusion you might want to unite the two services or make it clear that the account details created at AGEOD work at Matrix and vice versa, if they do!
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Slitherine Iain

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 am

Hi guys

we have only just become aware that this system existed on the previous Ageod site and are looking for ways to enable the functionality again. It might take a little while though as its a complicated problem and doesn't have an obvious logical fix as integrating with the existing database is impossible due to the fact that different people might be using the same username on different sites or more likely different usersnames and patching it all together is not something you can do with logic - it requires each person to piece things together personally.

We're going to think about what we can do, but for any new purchases since the store update you can register your serials on the Matrix site and reactivate your download links. We just need to see if there is anything we can do for older purchases.

Kensai

Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:23 pm

So the correct course of action, from now on at least, is to buy-register the games from the Matrix site, right?
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:

Kensai

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Right? :confused:
Großdeutschland Mod

Pocus

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:42 am

no :)

You can still buy at Ageod and then register at Matrix in your member area. This is always best for Ageod that people buy at Ageod ;)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Kensai

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Since I get this message (Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f4' Variable is undefined: 'translate' /includes/masthead.asp, line 42) when I try to create a permanent account on AGEOD, I will simply buy it without account, and then move on and create my account in Matrix and register the game there. Easy as pie! Thanks. :)
Großdeutschland Mod

Dortmund
Colonel

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm trying to log-in in the AGEOD webshop in order to buy the RUS offer, but I can't!

I put my e-mail and password and it does not recognize me. :confused:

Pocus

Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 pm

You need to redo an account, but we are working on a solution where people can input the keys for the games they bought into this new account.

Right now, should you want to get a download links to your old games, you can contact either me or PhilThib by PM or directly with my email at pocus@ageod.net

Sorry for the inconvenience generated.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Dortmund
Colonel

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Thank you, Pocus.

I'm still having problems. I type all the information in this page: http://www.ageod.co.uk/members/ and click "register", but then appears this message and I can't continue:

microsoft vbscript runtime error '800a01f4' variable is undefined: 'translate' /includes/masthead.asp, line 42

Dortmund
Colonel

Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 pm

The problem is still there... I would appreciate a response. I don't want to be boring, but the time's running out for the RUS offer and I would like to buy the game directly from your shop. ;)

Thanks.

Pocus

Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks for your commitment in trying to buy from us! :blink:

I'll warn immediately the team in charge of the webshop. You'll get the rebate, be assured!

Pocus

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 pm

On second thought, the Member area at Ageod is not operational. To buy a game, you need to register as a new customer. Later we will add the possibility to add all keys from your past game in the new account you created.

Slitherine Iain

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:36 am

You do not need to register to buy games. Just add to cart and checkout. No account is required.

Dortmund
Colonel

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Allright, downloading RUS right now.

Thank you. ;)

Vincentius
Brigadier General

Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:30 pm

how can I remove a game from my cart ?
Italian videogamer (I love strategy games) :thumbsup:

Parcere subiectis et debellare superbos.
Os stulti contritio eius.
Hoc unum scio, me nihil scire.
Alea iacta est.
Mens sana in corpore sano.
Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi ?

Return to “AGEOD Webshop”