killias2
Conscript

Lost installation file - two quick questions

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Hey, I preordered AJE direct from AGEOD because I figured I'd help support a smaller company. However, I've misplaced the installation file. I have two questions:
1. Is it enough to zip up the installation directory and just unzip it? Or is there a reason that won't work long-term? Based on the comments here, it seems like that should be viable.
2. Is there really a strict policy against redownloads? I'm surprised and, if true, I sort of regret buying direct from AGEOD. Obviously, I should've been more careful and looked into this.
On the other hand, I'm not sure you want your fans to "learn" to always buy from other outlets.

Thanks for the assistance in any case!
killias2

PhilThib

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:39 pm

If you need to reinstall the game or redownload it, just send me an email at pthibaut@ageod.net, that will be faster and simpler.

killias2
Conscript

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:37 pm

PhilThib wrote:If you need to reinstall the game or redownload it, just send me an email at pthibaut@ageod.net, that will be faster and simpler.

Thank you! I'm glad to hear I didn't err. Honestly, I thought I backed the dang thing up, but I can't, for the life of me, find it. I feel quite a bit more at ease now.

Return to “AGEOD Webshop”