Kriegsspieler

Gotta get the AACW manual!

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Hey, Rafiki --

Ok, so I bought and d-loaded AACW from the AGEod store and everything installed fine, EXCEPT the player guide. When I try to d-load the pdf, it appears to hang up. Normally what you see in these cases is the entire document d-loading and then it takes a while before the Abode Reader opens it. Byt in this case just getting the document from the site is the problem.

Any ideas about what I should do?

Thanks

Kriegsspieler

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 pm

An update --

When I installed the game it did install a pdf manual as well; is that the same as the "player guide" which you can supposedly d-load directly from the site? If so, it might help to clarify this.

Or maybe I'm just unusually dense.

Rafiki

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Is this the link you tried using? http://www.ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Kriegsspieler

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 pm

No., that wasn't it. When you buy a game directly from AGEod, you get an e-mail confirming the purchase with a little "download" button on it. It takes you to a page that I have p.m.'ed you because I wasn't entirely confident about security. On that page, there are two buttons, one to d-load the game itself, the second to d-load the "player guide". It's the second that got hung up.

By the way, I noticed too that when you d-load the game electronically, you only get the gold (1.00) version. Surely the electronic delivery system ought to give you the newest patch, shouldn't it?

Rafiki

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 pm

OK, the link I gave should work; if not let us know :)

Your second point makes sense, but I'll have to look into it before I can say anything. In any case, you still only need the lates patch (1.11) to get things fully updated.

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Rafiki

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Checked the link you sent me by PM, and I had no problem downloading the manual from there; I imagine you might have had an iffy connection or something?

In any case, the one I linked is definately the latest version, so I recommend using it :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Kriegsspieler

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Rafiki wrote:OK, the link I gave should work; if not let us know :)

Your second point makes sense, but I'll have to look into it before I can say anything. In any case, you still only need the lates patch (1.11) to get things fully updated.

Yeah, I'm downloading it now! 92 MB! Practically a game in itself. :siffle:

Gray_Lensman

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:15 pm

deleted

Return to “AGEOD Webshop”