Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Pre-order Napoleon's Campaigns NOW!!!!!

Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:40 am

AGEod is proud to propose a new service : you can pass now a preorder by download and you will be able to play at home with Napoleon's Campaigns as soon as November 15th (00h01 GMT+1)!

PREORDER HERE

Napoléon's Campaigns was made in the following successes of Birth of America and AGEOD' S American Civil War: in this new historical strategy videogame conceived by Philippe Thibaut, Philippe Malacher and the team of AGE Studio dedicated to the Napoleonic military campaigns (1805-1815), you will have to be a fine strategist during the campaigns of Austerlitz (1805), of Trafalgar (1805), of Iéna (1806), of Friedland (1807), of the Danube (1809), of Russia (1812), of Germany (1813), of France (1814), of Waterloo (1815), of Spain (1808-1814). And as a bonus, the what if of the invasion of England starting from the camp of Boulogne.

The AGEod team
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

CSennet
Conscript

Payed via PayPal but Ageod site saying order cancelled

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 pm

Hello all,

I paid for for the preorder by following link above, got through the paypal system and clicked the link to get back to Ageod but when I got there it just said Order Cancelled.

The game still shows in my basket but I have the paypal reciept of purchase in my inbox.

Any ideas?

I am loathe to go through the process again in case I get charged twice.

Many thanks

Chris

CSennet
Conscript

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Okay I have received my download code from AGEOD but the download page does not seem to like it.

Not sure though as the page is in French :-)

Im sure this will all get sorted so am not unduly worried.

Im off to play COD4 until I get this and actually have to start thinking about a game.

Okay I got the download through the telecharger site (spelling)

Just need to leave my PC on all night to get it. 20K a sec on a 20Meg line. Guess we all hammering the servers.

Demo indeed, to the lot on here. :-) Bit like asking an alcoholic if they would like to smell the cork.

PhilThib

Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:02 am

I shall make an official statement on this forum in 2 hours when I have sorted all the matters related to this situation. Sorry for the trouble...

Philippe Thibaut

:king:

onslo89
Conscript

congratulations!

Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:27 am

You got to hand it to AGEOD,pre order get the game 2 days early nice!How many game developers do this or retail outlets combine this with outstanding game support sheer excellence.

CSennet
Conscript

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Everything fine now. The game downloaded and with superb luck mn daughter is off school with a cold and I have to look after her. :sourcil:

Sad as it is I woke up at 2 this morning to perform a call of nature. Thought 'I might as well se if the game has finished downloading'. It had so I thought 'I might as well see if the download was ok, I'll just install it'. It installed fine. Thought 'I'll just see if the game will start up OK'. It did. 'I'll just see what it looks like'. Looked great. 'I'll just see what the differences are from AACW'.

Got back in bed at about 3:30. How sad is that.

Hobbes

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:33 pm

CSennet wrote:Everything fine now. The game downloaded and with superb luck mn daughter is off school with a cold and I have to look after her. :sourcil:

Sad as it is I woke up at 2 this morning to perform a call of nature. Thought 'I might as well se if the game has finished downloading'. It had so I thought 'I might as well see if the download was ok, I'll just install it'. It installed fine. Thought 'I'll just see if the game will start up OK'. It did. 'I'll just see what it looks like'. Looked great. 'I'll just see what the differences are from AACW'.

Got back in bed at about 3:30. How sad is that.

Most excellent! :nuts:

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”