stegosarus_army
Sergeant

Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:35 pm

I can wait for the historical content in NCP2 :D any updates would be fine and appreciated.

Bernadotte
Lieutenant

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 pm

stegosarus_army wrote:I can wait for the historical content in NCP2 :D any updates would be fine and appreciated.

I totally agree ! ;)

tyrex
Colonel

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 am

Pocus wrote:==============================================================================[/font][/B]
[font="]THIS PATCH DOES NOT WORK FOR THE 1.00 VERSION, if you have not installed the Foundation Patch before. [/font]

On le trouve où ce patch foundation?

PhilThib

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 pm

tyrex
Colonel

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 am

Merci ca fonctionne beaucoup mieux avec :thumbsup:

Prins van Oranje
Corporal

patch 1.06

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 pm

I am loving the changes that this patch has made to the game - in particular the Peninsular Campaign. Establishing control over the various provinces is more intuitive than before - I seem to spend less time 'policing' the control percentage with small detachments. Cavalry losses have also been evened-up. In the past, irrespective of the conditions of battle, the French always seemed to lose more cavalry than the coalition. Already I have seen a handful of battles where the Spanish lost more cavalry than the French. I also like the way the Coailtion destroys many of the forts it vacates - it seems to have opened the game up somewhat by lengthening the French supply lines; whilst this means the French dont have to garrison as many forts as before, it makes their supply line more vulnerable and creates space for the coalition to manuever behind enemy lines. This has all added up to an excellent improvement in the playability and balance of the game. So glad that AGEOD persevered with the game and released this patch.
Alte Vorwarts!

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”