Field Marshall
Corporal

Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC) Now Taking Membership Forms for Napoleon's Campaigns...

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 am

Folks,

I want to make you all aware that the:

Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

Is now accepting applications for membership of those who play Napoleon's Campaigns.

About the Club:

The NWC is a traditional style format that has more of a 'roleplay' style as in outside of the games to add historical flavor to the Club there are ranks, points, medals, victory medals, nobility titles and so on that you are awarded based on the games results. Individual armies have full, normally, historical OOB's, where you are assigned to a unit, often of your choice, with Corps & Divisions.

Now this has no bearing on the games or what units you command at all in it, it is merely an added value type thing that sets our style different than a Ladder Club, not implying it is better, but it is a different style and atmosphere, which can be fun too.

As you gain ranks points et al there is a real sense of belonging to an army and a unit and in seeing the rewards you get for your accomplishments. Also the forums are usually lively and there are all sorts of different odds and ends of the sites to explore...like Newsletters, Diaries, Historical write-ups et al....

The NWC plays 11 games from various companies (including Napoleon's Campaigns), plus add-ons and has a Turn Based scoring system.

The Club also plays a lot of Tournaments designed for members to meet each other.

The More the Merrier as I say.

Any questions about the Club please contact me: Scott at - eric2900@aol.com
Colonial Campaigns Club (CCC)

A Great Place for Colonial Wargaming!

[color="#FFA500"]Playing Birth of America (BoA), Birth of America 2: Wars in America (BoA2:WiA) and Rise of Prussia (RoP)[/color]

Field Marshall
Corporal

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 pm

This is a message to let those interested now that the iNWC has disbanded and now play is taking place at the Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC).
Colonial Campaigns Club (CCC)

A Great Place for Colonial Wargaming!

[color="#FFA500"]Playing Birth of America (BoA), Birth of America 2: Wars in America (BoA2:WiA) and Rise of Prussia (RoP)[/color]

cato12
Private

Sat May 28, 2011 9:12 am

count me in. :)

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”