hattrick
Lieutenant

Quick question.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 am

Why do I have trouble refilling strength points on some my Spanish units in the 1808 campaign?

Do I need replacements to refill the strength point bar?

Even when I have the replacements they still don't refill.

Here is the save. Thanks in advance! :gardavou:
Attachments
Screen shot.jpg
1808 Campaign~F08.zip
(708.83 KiB) Downloaded 265 times

arsan

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 am

IIRC that kind of units, even if very low quality, are regular infantry and use regular infantry replacements, not militia. Do you have this kind of replacements??
On one of the latest patches they included more regular Spanish replacements for this cases. Are you playing with the latest patch??
Regards

hattrick
Lieutenant

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 am

arsan wrote:IIRC that kind of units, even if very low quality, are regular infantry and use regular infantry replacements, not militia. Do you have this kind of replacements??
On one of the latest patches they included more regular Spanish replacements for this cases. Are you playing with the latest patch??
Regards

Hi Arsan,

Thanks for the quick response! :thumbsup:

Yes, I do have the replacements but they never refill. I have had this problem with a number of units of this type. Its like replacements are not being created for them. Even when all the other units are full and I have replacements, they still will not refill. I have had a number of these units at half strength that have been that way since the very first battles of the campaign.

All I can say is try the save, run a number of turns and you will see.

I am using the latest patch.

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”