Respenus

Modder Time Download

Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:57 pm

It has been one month since I have written in that thread and I still haven't got a response.

Since it seems that more people visit this part of the forums, I thought I would post here. I apologise to the moderators for posting this here, yet I see no other way to have my post seen.

Does someone have the Modder Times ver 1.01 which I can download, as the link of RapidShare has been dead for a very long time.

I thank you in advance.

Paul Roberts

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 pm

I don't know the whole history, Respenus, but I believe it can be gleaned from hints earlier in the thread about it. As far as I know, the creator/organizer of this mod project quit in a bad mood and took his mod down from the hosting site. Since the mod is not the property of AGEOD or hosted on their site, it's not in their power to make it available for you.

If I had a copy then I would be happy to send it to you. Unfortunately I don't (although I would like to see it too if someone does have it).

Stab-JG5
Civilian

NCP MT availability

Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:00 pm

No one know the whole history, but just own interpretation of it.
But that’s not the point!

I removed the last link to NCP MT ver 1.01 posted at AGEod board as I was used to do on the way to upload a new, improved version. But I was not able to post the new one, because I have been banned in the meanwhile: no regret, I searched for it!

I appreciate AGEod and former MT team-mates for their decision of not posting a new download link, because of property reasons.
For that same reasons I could not post NCP MT Mod public download link to a different site: Nikel’s graphic works are part of the installation, then starting modded material is AGEod property.

Raspenus or others interested to get a copy NCP MT installation have their chances anyway.
Nikel should be able to provide copy of the last version here posted: it works for most, although troubles are known. I just please him to manage the thing in a “no public access way”: an e-mail could work.

For ones interested to news over very last version of NCP MT, I suggest them to contact me by a PM to JastaV at matrixgames.com forum page:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums

Stab-JG5,
aka JastaV

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”