Guru80
Colonel

Modding Wiki - Modding Events

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:16 am

I was wondering if the information under the Modding Events on the wiki are a comprehensive list of all available? It looks like there are some more listed in the documents posted a while back here in the forums that aren't listed on the Wiki.

Rafiki

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:58 pm

Nope, it's a work in progress. The list just goes on and on with different actions and whatnot one can use in the events. Great for modders; less so for those who document them ;)

If you have any feedback on the way it is presented, I'd be interested in hearing it :)
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Guru80
Colonel

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:04 pm

happen to know where I can find a list or am I going to have to discover it as I go? Just a complete list with params would be great ;-)

Primasprit

Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:06 pm

Guru80 wrote:happen to know where I can find a list or am I going to have to discover it as I go? Just a complete list with params would be great ;-)

A complete list with every single keyword isn't available at the moment. I was working on that list but didn't had time for that lately, so it is still somewhat incomplete. Almost all commonly used commands should be already included however. These were the lists posted on the forum some time ago. Rafiki put it to the Wiki then. (Nice layout btw. :) ).
I will sooner or later complete this list. Meanwhile I would recommend that you just ask if you find some unknown command in a script and I will gladly help. :)

Cheers
Norbert

Rafiki

Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Note that anyone can add to the content on the wiki; it doesn't have to be me :)

(goes right to the heart and purpose of setting up this wiki, in fact :) )
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Guru80
Colonel

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:04 pm

Anyone who has any information in document form or whatever send it to me and I will be sure to add it ASAP. I am all about Modding this game now that I understand it and would really love to contribute to this excellent game and maybe improve upon it by providing a complete set of scenarios.

I am really disappointed that it took me so long to find out about it. had I know about it at release I would have picked it up immediately.

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”