Armchair General
Conscript

Modding Help for someone new to AGEOD Modding

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello all. Sorry about the bother. I know you have the modding Wikii and the DB files, etc, but I am a bit slow. I have modified Paradox games in the past with little problems, but I can't seem to get past first base here. I have purchased the Rise of Prussia, ACW2, and just recently BOA2. The BOA2 scenarios (because I like the indian wars) is what I am attempting to alter. I am looking for a simple step by step process for creating a new scenario using the tools that are available. I understand that you have to use the CSVSplitter to merge three excel files together to make the final game code scenario, but I really can't figure out how to do that. I already downloaded the WIA DB (hopefully I put it in the right place) and the CSVSplitter (thought I could put that in the SCEN file. But understanding the what files I am supposed to be using is like understanding Greek.

My interest in AEGOD games will be amplified by the possibility of modding (of course putting your games on STEAM would also be a big improvement). Please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!!!

Bohémond

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:14 am

Hello,

You will find two quite interesting tools attached ;

[ATTACH]31097[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]31098[/ATTACH]

Do not hesitate to ask.

Regards
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension doc has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Armchair General
Conscript

Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:09 am

Bohémond wrote:Hello,

You will find two quite interesting tools attached ;

[ATTACH]31097[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]31098[/ATTACH]

Do not hesitate to ask.

Regards

Thank you. Much Appreciated. I will start working through this. I'm going to attempt the 1715 Yamzee War.

Bartec
Conscript

Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 pm

hi,
what im doing wrong?
open x.scn file with a editor and save as xls.
when i open the x.xls file i havent the three tabs in spreadsheet, as shown in the scenario creation.pdf

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”