Taillebois
General of the Army

Have the difficulty settings been changed in recent patches.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Being a useless player I would like to mod the difficulty to make it even easier.

However, in AACW 1 I found that I could do much better with the 1.06d version that came in the CD case than with the 1.17 final version.

So, as the games were improved has the AI improved but the difficulty settings remained the same?

Taillebois
General of the Army

Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Actually - supplementary questions:

1. Is there a setting or key command that I can see all the units on the map at once - ie not have to go round one by one?

2. Is there a way to have no fog of war for the player but AI still suffers fog of war?

arsan

Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 pm

I think what you experiment is just the AI improving with the patches. Pocus has done some great job on the AGEOD games AI :thumbsup:
But you can low the difficulty and AI aggressiveness on the options menu.
Regarding the fog of war... no sure if the no fog option affects both human and AI or only human... :bonk:
Sorry, but i don't understand your number 1 question.. what do you mean with "see all the units at once"??

Regards

Taillebois
General of the Army

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:23 am

Gracias Arsan.

Re question 1. I would like to see all units at once, not have to click on each region or cycle ERTY. Even if it does mean a crowded screen.
Re difficulty - I already play on Easy, low aggression. I need REALLY REALLY Easy !

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”