jack54
Brigadier General

Finding Mdl Files? If A General is Promoteable...

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi all,

I understand that, do to first intials and spaces and such, a search sometimes has to be done, line by line, mdl by mdl. I had assumed that each rank has it's own mdl...So if a 1 star general is listed as 'not' promoteable there should only be 1 mdl. But now I believe there are seperate mdls by scenarios. GASP!

So is there a better way to search mdls? ( I have updated RUS leaders and failed to edit an mdl more than once!).

I'm starting to think mdl by mdl might be my only option.

Thanks!
AGE games I own; RUS ,AJE, BOR, H:ToR, AACW, WIA, ROP,NC, CWII, Espana 1936, TYW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lodilefty

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Download the RUS Database and open the Models spreadsheet [MS Excel or Open Office required].

This is a classic example of the true power of modding via DB for sweeping changes of many models, searches, etc....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

jack54
Brigadier General

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 am

lodilefty wrote:Download the RUS Database and open the Models spreadsheet [MS Excel or Open Office required].

This is a classic example of the true power of modding via DB for sweeping changes of many models, searches, etc....

Thank You! I will check it out. :)
AGE games I own; RUS ,AJE, BOR, H:ToR, AACW, WIA, ROP,NC, CWII, Espana 1936, TYW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”