lodilefty

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:42 pm

How's this look? :D

(I still can't figure out the alignment of the Experience Stars and Strength Icons at the top) :(
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

berto
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 pm

:thumbsup:

Any chance you can fix this for all the games? (I've seen this elsewhere, IIRC.)
What this town needs is a good Renaissance band!
Early MusiChicago - Early Music in Chicago and Beyond - http://earlymusichicago.org
PIKT - Global-View, Site-at-a-Time System and Network Administration - http://pikt.org
AGElint - an AGE debugging toolkit - http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2978333
Your Mileage May Vary -- Always!

lodilefty

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:31 pm

berto wrote: :thumbsup:

Any chance you can fix this for all the games? (I've seen this elsewhere, IIRC.)

Eventually, as we prep the patches ;)
One at a time for now.... takes me ~1 hour each, if things go well :blink:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

Hobbes

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Now I understand! :thumbsup:

Hobbes

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Damn - I just found out that Puritans didn't actually wear stovepipe hats! :confused:

I guess I will leave the graphics in as the image is what most people expect - unless anyone wants to change them.

Cheers, Chris

lodilefty

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Hobbes wrote:Damn - I just found out that Puritans didn't actually wear stovepipe hats! :confused:

I guess I will leave the graphics in as the image is what most people expect - unless anyone wants to change them.

Cheers, Chris

It is certainly the appearance expected in USA at Thanksgiving:
Puritan Hats, Roast Turkey, Squash, Corn, Potatoes.....
...gain 10 pounds around my middle :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Hobbes

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:32 pm

lodilefty wrote:It is certainly the appearance expected in USA at Thanksgiving:
Puritan Hats, Roast Turkey, Squash, Corn, Potatoes.....
...gain 10 pounds around my middle :D

I watched a BBC program last night called QI - they said Puritans didn't wear the stovepipe hat - couldn't believe it after getting those great graphics from Pangi!
Checked it out on the web and it seems that it is true - a Victorian embellishment :blink:

Next we will find that they ate Pizza :)

lodilefty

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Hobbes wrote:I watched a BBC program last night called QI - they said Puritans didn't wear the stovepipe hat - couldn't believe it after getting those great graphics from Pangi!
Checked it out on the web and it seems that it is true - a Victorian embellishment :blink:

Vickie Rules! :blink:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Hobbes

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:38 pm

I tried to post a latest KPW screenshot on my profile page but it didn't work - so I thought I would post it here.
As always if anyone has any thoughts/ideas for the new scenario please post or PM. I'll probably add a few more villages.

The actual map encompasses a slightly larger area than this as there can be some trouble in Maine later in the scenario (+ NY and Long Island may rarely have some influence).
Even though the scenario is fairly compact there will be quite a few things to consider with numerous events and player options.
It should make for a fun one session (an hour+) scenario to play v AI either side or PBEM with some randomness and player choices hopefully giving it a fair amount of replayability.

Cheers, Chris
Attachments
Clipboard02.jpg

Confederate
Lieutenant

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:21 am

Looking good! :thumbsup:
- Confederate

deguerra
Major

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 am

Ooo shiny! Very nice!

Hobbes

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:38 pm

Progress has been slow as I have been so busy lately. But I have been plugging away - making changes to the files over the past few months without loading them. Today I loaded them all and was amazed I didn't get a single error! So I'm posting a fresh screenshot in celebration! All events etc are now in - just need to start testing.

Cheers,
Chris
Attachments
KPW.jpg

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”