Hobbes

Leader Portrait Mods

Mon May 03, 2010 11:18 am

Hi folks, I've made an attempt to change the picture of Shingas for King Williams War. The Unit graphic looks OK but there are a couple of things wrong with the Army graphic.
I resized the modded Unit graphic to make the Army one but I really need a bit more chest.
Also the Army head has a slighty cut out look where I have tried to remove the yellow oval but missed some.

I assume the original art would have consisted of a larger Unit graphic (more chest) and no oval. If this is the case could these be made available to help with modding?

Thanks, Chris

EDIT: I'm getting old - I just remembered I asked a similar question a few weeks ago and they were not available. :bonk:
Attachments
LeaderMod.jpg

Pocus

Wed May 05, 2010 8:18 am

It means you are persistent. Here is a funny fact: it can happen that sometime I redo entirely a function (small algorithm) while it was already existing. Then I see I have 2 functions doing the same thing ... sometime they are written exactly in the same way, to the last comma, sometime they are doing things very differently, with one being very imaginative in its approach while the other is more 'brute force' :)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Hobbes

Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm

You are overworked - I'm just getting old :)

Cheers, Chris

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”