lodilefty

Latest Splitter

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:52 am

The latest version of CSV Splitter I have is 0.58 dated 11/13/2008

Is there a newer one? :confused:
If so, can it be posted here? :w00t:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Pocus

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 pm

not for WIA.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

jack0012come
Civilian

Russia tests its first stealth fighter jet

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:05 am

ImageRussia tested its fifth-generation Sukhoi fighter jet in the Russian Far East on Friday.The plane, provisionally called T-50, is the country's first fighter jet based on the stealth technology and is viewed by military experts as the Russian answer to the American F-35 and F-22 jets.The flight lasted for 47 minutes and was successful, being piloted by Sergei Bogdan, one of Russia's best test pilots, Sukhoi corporation spokesman Alexei Poveshchenko told CNN.Speaking to Russian TV from an airfield in Komsomolsk-on-Amur where the company has its main production facility, Sukhoi's General Director Mikhail Pogosian said, "I think this is a new stage in the development of the military aircraft industry in our country, and I believe that this is a very good start of a big workwow power leveling service we have yet to do."According to the manufacturer, T-50 is an "intellectual" jet which can fly at any time of the day and in any weather conditions and is capable of simultaneously attacking multiple targets in air, on the ground and in the sea. The plane's other advertised features include a very high degree of maneuverability and its ability to use short airstrips."It will also be less recognizable for radars thanks to many innovations, the use of composite materials and a special coating on the surface of the plane," a Suhkoi official told CNN on condition of anonymity. "The Americans had producedFast Power leveling some of those technologies before us, so we're now catching up with them with this new model," he said.

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”