One thing has become very clear about this little project.
I am NOT the right person for the job.
After reviewing the last set of these new British (see above post), I noticed the lace on the hats had been gomered. It was too thick. Also, I wanted to darken the hats a little bit. So I did that.
What is even more funny about the AWI guys, is that I just could not figure out how to get a brick red coat, so I went with scarlet, which is what the BoA artist used anyway.
And, I included a coat for the Provincials, which is just like the old colonial coat (burnt orange), which is just barely different from the regular scarlet (orange) coat.
Anyway, I am not including any third party soldier art, because I want this to look as much as possilbe like original BoA.
Here is a glimpse at all of the Brits, expect the 1861 guys that I have imported from ACW.