Clovis

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 pm

marecone wrote:Two things here. I am not sure aboout the first one as you said you changed it. Perhaps it happened as I am going on wizh my save.

Second one is at the bottom. Missing text.

Fixed. next patch. thanks.
[LEFT]Disabled
[CENTER][LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

marecone

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:22 pm

Missing pic of brook gun.

Forrest said something about killing a Yankee for each of his horses that they shot. In the last days of the war, Forrest had killed 30 of the enemy and had 30 horses shot from under him. In a brief but savage conflict, a Yankee soldier "saw glory for himself" with an opportunity to kill the famous Confederate General... Forrest killed the fellow. Making 31 Yankees personally killed, and 30 horses lost...

He remarked, "I ended the war a horse ahead."

marecone

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:17 pm

clovis could you post big ingame image map here. I used to have it but so many changes happened that I can't use my old map. I will use it for planning. Thanks in advance
Forrest said something about killing a Yankee for each of his horses that they shot. In the last days of the war, Forrest had killed 30 of the enemy and had 30 horses shot from under him. In a brief but savage conflict, a Yankee soldier "saw glory for himself" with an opportunity to kill the famous Confederate General... Forrest killed the fellow. Making 31 Yankees personally killed, and 30 horses lost...

Clovis

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm

marecone wrote:clovis could you post big ingame image map here. I used to have it but so many changes happened that I can't use my old map. I will use it for planning. Thanks in advance

east theater

[LEFT]Disabled

[CENTER][LEFT]

[/LEFT]

[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]

[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

marecone

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Thanks Clovis. Gray posted what I needed but it is without towns.

Return to “AACW Mods”