pibizza
Conscript

A new Heavy Cavalry unit each year?

Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:28 pm

Hi everyone,

my game with Britains is proceeding smoothly.

I have some big problems with Picts, that do invade my country, but anyway I have conquered all of the England, with the exception of the capital of Picts.

Now, I have three questions:

a) how I can best fight against Picts? They seems to have quite a lot of unit, suffer little problems with invading me, and fight quite strongly.

b) A really strange thing: each new year, a new heavy cavalry unit appear in my capital province. Is this normal, or is something special?

c) Is there a place for some After Action Reports?

Ciao

PaoloB

calvinus

Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:37 pm

pibizza wrote:a) how I can best fight against Picts? They seems to have quite a lot of unit, suffer little problems with invading me, and fight quite strongly.

The best thing you can do is to garrison all bordering provinces with well trained troops. Forget annexing the capital of Picts, because it's formally forbidden until they are "Raiders". So wait they become normal barbarians... it should happen in 406 AD.

pibizza wrote:b) A really strange thing: each new year, a new heavy cavalry unit appear in my capital province. Is this normal, or is something special?

Absolutely normal. They are special reinforcements, yearly.

pibizza wrote:c) Is there a place for some After Action Reports?

Not yet. You could use the forum itself... :siffle:

Ciao

PaoloB[/QUOTE]

AndreasK

Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:39 pm

Does the same apply to the Angles in the scenario starting 350 or 375? I have, as the Franks, conquered and annexed the Angles twice but each time they get their territory back and resurface as a nation. (I thought I could get rid of them so I could help WRE out against Alemanni.... But no!)

Many thanks for a nice game, which, despite some bugs, is really entertaining. Especially as I am very interested in Roman history.

uuvbbz
Civilian

haha

Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:04 pm

hahaha nice..bamboo flooring

Return to “Great Invasions”