Flop
Major

A few questions

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:23 am

Hi everybody

I actually just came to the website to check for a patch for ACW, but then I noticed this game on the main page, and I must say I'm intrigued. I've been playing pretty much every paradox game since the first EU and loved them, although I think the third one is a step back. This is mainly because of the lack of historical events. I'm a history student and one of my main reasons for playing these games is the history flavour, usually represented by the events in those games.

So anyway, how many events does the game have, as compared to the EU games? Is it only the major events of the period, or are there smaller, more inconsequential events as well (I love those events, even if they don't have much of an impact on gameplay :) )?

Also, I'm interested in the game speed. I understand the game is an RTS game, so I assume it works somewhat similar to the paradox games, would that be correct?

Anyway, I'll probably end up having to buy this either way. I wish this game, and the AEGOD games, had better PR though. When I learned about ACW, that was also pretty much by chance, so it seems the games aren't exactly reaching all of their potential audience.

Return to “Great Invasions”