dreamer
Civilian

community

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:50 pm

is there a stong community somewhere for this game? I just bought a new copy on amazon and am waiting to receive it.

Rafiki

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:01 pm

Welcome to the forums! Image

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about a "strong community", but in my opinion these forums are probably what you are looking for :)
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

dreamer
Civilian

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:21 pm

probably though I was hoping for a bit more active forum for the game, though it seems some people are around here still.

i meant more something as strong as say the boards for paradox games.

Rafiki

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:36 pm

Well, granted, the Paradox forums have more members and more traffic; quite understandable seeing as Paradox has been around a great deal longer than AGEod and published a lot more games.

However, you'll find modders here just as dedicated as over at Paradox, and if there's ever anything you want to discuss about the game ro something you are wondering about, there'll be people here wanting & willing to discuss and answer :)

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Pocus

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:01 am

Don't forget Rafiki, you are in the GI forum there, not the ACW one. So if dreamer is speaking of a GI community, he is right, the forum is too quiet.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Rafiki

Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:16 am

Uhm, you are right of course. :bonk:

My apologies, dreamer. Consider my posts deleted, as they aren't relevant to what you asked about, except for the part welcoming you to the forums :)

(I shall have to pay better attention to which forum I'm in from now on :cwboy: )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Varyar
Conscript

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:44 pm

I knew I'd find Paradox folks here sooner or later. I thought you spent all your time with Vicky, Rafiki :D

@Dreamer: I'm also awaiting a copy of GI. One more guy and we have a crowd :)

Rafiki

Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:55 am

Varyar wrote:I knew I'd find Paradox folks here sooner or later. I thought you spent all your time with Vicky, Rafiki :D

Nah, it's been a while since that was the case :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Jayavarman
Lieutenant

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:03 am

dreamer wrote:is there a stong community somewhere for this game? I just bought a new copy on amazon and am waiting to receive it.

GI is very old, and the "official" forum for this game has already moved twice before settling here with AGEod just recently.
However, there are enough cool people and the designer himself around to fill at least some of the emptiness. :cwboy:
"Sad fragility of human things! What riches and treasures of art will remain forever buried beneath these ruins; how many distinguished men - artists, sovereigns, and warriors - are now forgotten!"

"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Return to “Great Invasions”