Brendan
Conscript

Victory Points

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 pm

I've tried to interpret and VERIFY on the field the score calculated according to the Vpsmanagement.csv file but I've not completely worked it out...
For example what about ECONOMIC VPs ? As green player (running Alemans and 3 other raiders unavailable nations) at the end of the 1st year of game I found I've score a few economic points for each of them, but how are they calculated? the only rule applying to the case are VPs for pop point controlled and the amount of gold owned...
4 POP points (2 for each starting province) 2 VPs for the gold owned = 6 VPs
but in the ledger I find 12....and the same is for the other 3 uncontrolled nations I run.

The same difficulty I've found in calculating this score when playing as RED WRE and ERE....this is why I've passed to the easier green to catch the mechanics but I'm still a bit confused...

Brendan
Conscript

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:27 pm

I've investigated and then understood quite every rule in the Vpsmanagement.csv file. Some of them however still remains obscure or unapplied by my verifications...

2 examples:
it is said (I mean the rules in the file) that barbarians don't acquire economic points, but as GREEN I see Alemans get them
it is possible to activate a war exaustation effect (in the file it seems being disabled but easily twickable)

Return to “Great Invasions”