PKOOL
Civilian

Help

Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:51 pm

My son bought me this game months ago and I am finally getting around to learning it. In the tutorial I have selected the army and am instructed to click on the golden anchor to the left of the parchment. Problem is the anchor stays metallic grey not gold. Its pretty pathetic that i can't even get by the first command in the tutorial. Anyone tell me what I am missing? After I select the army, no i haven't selected the wagon, why is the anchor not an allowed option? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Schattensand
Lieutenant

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:36 am

I encounter the same problem.
Usually the forum is very fast reacting to questions.
But some never get answered, even so 390 read it.

Is the question really so stupid?

I can imagine that the guy, who asked it in Feb. must be somehow frustrated by this ignoring him.

calvinus

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 am

The answer to this question has been provided and discussed in another thread. The problem is the transport capacity of the ships is not enough for the unit(s) you want to load on them. So split the stack and load only the units that can fit inside the ships. ;)

Schattensand
Lieutenant

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:15 am

Thanks again

Unbelievable, it is 9 in the morning and I get a quick answer - great.

I asked Gjergi the same Question, so he posts all 3-4 days or so, may be I get an answer earlier.

Where do I find the diplomatic option to give away a province for not rising to an empire too quickly?

calvinus

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:31 am

Schattensand wrote:Where do I find the diplomatic option to give away a province for not rising to an empire too quickly?

Mmmh.... I remember this option is the foedus, but you must have a barbarian army inside your territory: so you create a federate ceding (temporarily) the occupied territory to the barbarian nation.

The foedus is a diplomatic "card" (like alliance, ambassador, etc.), so you have to draw it... ;)

Schattensand
Lieutenant

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 am

So its not that easy and I am not that stupid.
Very good.

Return to “Great Invasions”