zakblood
Colonel

Re: windows 10 install guide

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 am

as long as you follow my guide and install the pre requisites as shown and in the order of the installer and to the letter, the game works fine for me, and issue found have been posted at the end of the guide.

tested as normal for 10 turns, saved and loaded etc :hat:

as windows sorts out the scaling for you, as shown in the guide, it should in theory work for all screen sizes but maybe not 4k, as that's the unknown as i don't have the hardware to test that :non:

but my standard size and none default DPI worked fine :sherlock:

Pocus

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Wow Zakblood is even dealing with oldies that pre-date AGEOD (which was founded in 2004, can't you believe?)

zakblood
Colonel

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:17 am

i was helping a forum member who asked as he owned it and couldn't get it to run or work on windows 10, so as i'm probable the oldest one on it, having tested it pre release and been a windows tester since NT4 days i was up for the challenge, worked great for me, then again so far not really had many / any issues with any of Ageod games and windows 10 either, or any tbh so far i think the count is 98% are working out of the box, with 1% needed some minor tweaks and 1% refusing to play ball at all, mind you they also didn't work in the older ones either like XP, 7 or 8 etc, so no big surprise there :hat:

Return to “Great Invasions”