Rafiki

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find the right way to phrase it :)

(If not, I'll simply move these posts over to the open thread! :king: ;) )
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Rafi...if diplomacy was my middle name..we'd have gone to war over the Trent affair....credit to Prince Albert..and the cable delay
:coeurs:

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 pm

And I've still put it ever so ever so badly Rafi...but thats me... damn the torpedoes...full steam ahead.

Regards

Rafiki

Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:35 pm

No worries :)

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:47 pm

And given the number of folks viewing I'd like to see a few more posts...I sure as heck cant be the only one interested in this Campaign :siffle: :siffle:

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:17 am

And if those suddenly viewing actually posted a thought or two we could really make this campaign rock (players just need a little bit of encouragement) ....and give us all a worthwhile experience coeurs: :coeurs: :coeurs:

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Thoroughly now cheesed off

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Been watching this thread since inception hoping to learn....now I see Jabber and Bank's going off at a tangent and doing their own AAR. Quite frankly not impressed. In view of their new game and AAR I really do question whether the threads for this campaign are worth the effort.

Really feeling bitter now having constantly tuned in to gain an insight and finally realised that its been a waste of time.....grrrr and yes I am annoyed Rafi....(in view of the new AAR thread I think with some justification) Seems at least two of the players see no mileage in the Grand Campaign. :p leure: :p leure:

Rafiki

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 am

Jabber and Banks' replies there address your concerns. Both have made it clear that priority 1 is the GC :)

That said, I have some rules tweak idea for the next iteration of the GC, but that's something for the future, not for now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Return to “American Civil War, The Grand Campaign”