Which AAR was the best one in Grand Campaign II?

[USA War room] Washington Telegraph Office - by Jabberwock, AndrewKurtz and johnnycai
60%
[CSA War Room] White House of the Confederacy - by Coregonas, Banks6060 and soloswolf
No votes
[CSA President] CSA President AAR - by Coregonas
10%
[USA PRESIDENT] One Nation, Conceived in Liberty - by Jabberwock
No votes
[USA East] AAR - by AndrewKurtz
No votes
[USA West] AAR - by johnnycai
No votes
[CSA EAST] Virginia, The Bleeding Ground (Eastern AAR) - by Banks6060
30%
[CSA WEST] Western CiC AAR - by soloswolf
No votes

Total votes: 10
Rafiki

Which AAR was your favorite?

Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 pm

One thing I want to make sure is acknowledged is the effort that has been put into the AARs maintained by the GC players. Therefore, I invite you to place votes for which AAR you liked the most, and do feel free to comment on why you think so. Perhaps people have some general feedback about GC AAR'ing as well?

(I've included the war rooms in the poll, since though they serve a game purpose, they are also certainly central to conveying the game to the audience as well :) )
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

dublish
Corporal

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 am

After spending far too much time reading all these, I had to go with the Washington Telegraph Office. I think Jabberwock nailed Lincoln's frustration with his generals. :D

Comtedemeighan
Brigadier General

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 am

+1 [USA War room] Washington Telegraph Office - by Jabberwock, AndrewKurtz and johnnycai
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem - By the Sword We Seek Peace, But Peace Only Under Liberty
-Massachusetts state motto-

"The army is the true nobility of our country."
-Napoleon III-

CircusHix
Civilian

Which AAR was your favo

Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 am

I loved Final Fantasy but honestly I didn't play anything after FF10 or 11, so I am far behind I'm not sure which one is popular these days but mine has to be FF8 or 9 because I remember playing it and beating it. It was so fun. Which one is your favorite?

Return to “American Civil War, The Grand Campaign”