AGEod's American Civil War Update 1.16 Release Candidate 4a
December 12, 2010
Comprehensive patch. Includes all updates since the beginning.
= Same “executable” as RC 4, with a few DB and Graphic fixes:
[INDENT]a) Fixed NATO symbols for Light Infantry and Skirmishers
b) Map appearance fixed in regions near Taylor, GA (UID 322)
c) All Scenarios regenerated to take advantage of the new “Name Retention” code described in 1.16 RC4 (paragraph d)
d) Fixed Biographical text string for Little Crow
AGEod's American Civil War Update 1.16 Release Candidate 4
December 10, 2010
a) model detail window in new version, should fix the abi text/CTD issue
b) the name under brackets is the division name
c) stack merging message should be ok
d) stacks can keep much better their initial setup name, but only if you regenerate the scenario for this feature to work (there is a kind of memory on the initial setup name, it adds flavor!)
AGEod's American Civil War Update 1.16 Release Candidate 3
November 30, 2010
*Fixed map “focus” jump for Orphans Brigade arrival event.
*Fixed Depot build using Transport ships
*there is a more detailed tooltip on the entrench level icon
*abilities tooltip have their appliance level added by code.
AGEod's American Civil War Update 1.16 Release Candidate 2
November 23, 2010
AACW v1.16 database and map bug corrections
1.) In both AACW_Setup1861_April_Campaign_v1.16 and ACW_Setup1861_April_Campaign_w-KY_v1.16
Removed duplicate CSA W. Cavalry Group appearing in Madison, TN
2.) In AACW_inc_CSA_Events.xls:
Corrected Foreign Entry syntax in the event "evt_nam_CSA_FrenchInterventionMexico1862"
3.) In LocalStrings_ACW35b.xls:
Provided missing strings for "evt_nam_CSA_BazainePromoted1863"
4.) In AACW_inc_CMN_EventsVarious25a.xls:
Altered slightly the duplicate name of the CSA Brig Robert E. Lee to Robert E Lee.
5.) In AACW_inc_CMN_EventsForeignEntry16:
Added event to fix bug to unfix Col. B. Fielding force in Armherst when FI is triggered.
6.) In AACW_inc_CMN_EventsForeignEntry16:
Reworked references to 3 events that didn't exist.
7.) In LocalStrings__AGE.csv file:
Included string info for strStrucDepotFinished
8.) Added (and linked into the applicable scenarios) additional event files (1861 CSA AI.sct and 1861 USA AI.sct) to allow for easier integration of new AI routines in their own separate event file.
9.) Reworked starting map focus for all the scenarios.
1. ) 1502 Gulf of Campeche terrain type changed to Coastal Waters (terrain type 13) was NoFreezeShallow (terrain type 4).
2. ) Removed direct JumpLink between Vera Cruz (1508) and North Mexico (1509).
3. ) Removed direct JumpLink betweem Vera Cruz (1508) and West Texas (1510).
4. ) For historic reasons reworked Border Point adjacencies to make Vera Cruz the sole direct Naval entry point into the Mexico theatre.
5. ) Installed Very Long Transition JumpLink between California (1094) and North Mexico (1509).
6. ) Removed errant Naval Interdiction JumpLink between Pacific Coast (1501) and Northern Pacific (1500).
7. ) Reworked regional boundary/adjacencies around Ft.Gadsden to allow proper bombardment of passing ships.
8. ) Corrected several sea/river regions to allow for proper delivery of Naval Supply.
9. ) Reworked regional boundary/adjacencies around Ft.Jackson to allow proper bombardment of passing ships.