Dale H
Private

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:14 am

My apologies as well. I have been busy & just came back to look at the BoA forum.

I was going to do what I promised with Napoleon's Campaigns but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I have convinced Bob to get himself up to speed & we are now starting a PBEM game. We are going to start with Austerlitz then go on to the full 1805 campaign if I can convince him to do it. I would really like to do an AAR of a Napoleon game or of BoA2.

I am in your debt & would be happy to pony up for the privilege to play.

I can't wait for BoA2.

I tried the AACW demo but the detail really overburdened me. I am a lumper & not a splitter. BoA & NCP work just fine for me.

MarkShot wrote:Dale,

Sorry, I just noticed your post here. I just wanted to say that you are welcome. Glad you are enjoying the game.

I had a lot of fun with it when I first got it. The style of play is very different from other games where one must maintain the integrity of the front line and supply chains. BOA is much more fluid and is more of a game of "hit and run". I really should probably reload it and play again as the AI has been heavily tweaked since the very early days.

Have you tried any of the other games yet? AACW and NCP?

tagwyn
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 am

You will love WIA!! Fantastic improvement over an already great game!! Welcome to a wonderful and helpfun forum. :p apy:

Return to “Birth of America”