Le Ricain

Serial Code problem

Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:41 am

I have just loaded the CD. On the serial number prompt, I copied and pasted the serial code as received from my email. Upon entering, I get the error message 'Your serial has not the expected length. Enter your serial, exactly as it is written on your validation card, underscores included'.

Please advise what I have done wrong?

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Nous voilà, Lafayette'

Colonel C.E. Stanton, aide to A.E.F. commander John 'Black Jack' Pershing, upon the landing of the first US troops in France 1917

Pocus

Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:30 am

send me a mail at support@ageod.com, along with your serial.

The only adresses that can ask you for your serial are contact@ageod.com and support@ageod.com. And we will ask that only after having posted a message in the forum with either the PhilThib or Pocus user (just to prevent fake requests...)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

za12k
Civilian

what?

Wed May 27, 2009 10:19 pm

what e-mail?

Rafiki

Thu May 28, 2009 6:42 am

[color="Blue"]za12k, your post makes no sense, especially in the context of a thread many years old. If you have a question about serial keys, feel free to post a sparate thread about it.[/color]
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Return to “Birth of America”