Search found 7 matches

Go to advanced search

by ltm6942
Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:40 pm
Forum: Civil War II
Topic: ACW2 is signing up beta testers!
Replies: 109
Views: 79150

I hope they pick me,,, I bought a copy of AACW before gamers gate offered it and I lost my copy on a hard drive failure... I can't for the life of me remember were they were selling AACW on pre order.... Other wise I would try to re down load...
by ltm6942
Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:23 am
Forum: Civil War II
Topic: Ageod American Civil War 2!
Replies: 316
Views: 253005

are they gonna put this on steam? I enjoyed the first one,, Hope the next is even better,,,
by ltm6942
Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 pm
Forum: Civil War II
Topic: A Devoted Fan's Concerns for AACW2
Replies: 31
Views: 30375

I want all the features from the 1993 Blue and gray with all the new stuff....

I can live with out getting to fight the battles,,, But it makes me sad.....
by ltm6942
Tue May 28, 2013 2:47 am
Forum: Civil War II
Topic: Ageod American Civil War 2!
Replies: 316
Views: 253005

I played a game very smiler to the first ACW back in the early 90's still have the 3.5 disk... It was American Civil War Blue and the Gray. Ageod version is a lot better... Though I wish I could mess with the size and make up of the units.... And command the battles like the ACW version by Impressio...
by ltm6942
Mon May 27, 2013 11:07 pm
Forum: Civil War II
Topic: Ageod American Civil War 2!
Replies: 316
Views: 253005

I hope Bangor and Malone New York are on the map,,, We both have Civil War monuments....
by ltm6942
Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:22 pm
Forum: AACW Mods
Topic: Coming fury mod for 1.09 with Kentucky revamp
Replies: 262
Views: 103532

have you thought of using " 7-zip " for compress your mod.

Go to advanced search